Patented Series 28/1028
- General Details
– High performance plunger tip
– Avoid biscuit attachment issues
– High life time
– Good with high vacuum
– Typically used for medium-big tip size 80-UP mm
– Applicable for auto-lubricated rod and not.
– Rod or adaptor engagement can change (lube or not lube)
– Copper head for better cooling can be applied (SERIES 1028)
Issues due to biscuit over heat are more frequent, it can cause blowups, partial castings, machine down time, longer cycles time and low casting quality. In order to avoid this problems we studied the plunger copper head. It allows to better control the tip temperature and more important cool down the biscuit properly.
It can be applied to all our plunger types.